How much weight do people lose on average?
GLP-1 medications have been shown to be an effective weight-loss intervention, with patients reporting a body weight reduction of up to 15%!*
What are the medications that your doctors prescribe?
Our doctors may prescribe brand name FDA regulated GLP-1 medications such as Wegovy® and Ozempic®. They are an effective way to support your health without unwelcome side effects. GLP-1 medications stimulate the release of insulin in response to rising blood sugar levels, while also suppressing appetite and improving nutrient absorption. so you feel fuller on fewer calories. Moreover, it is non-habit forming and stimulant free. These are brand name products and not compounded sent by licensed pharmacies.
Do I need insurance?
Our medications are widely accessible and reasonably priced without needing insurance, meaning that those who are underinsured or uninsured are not left without medical care.
Who is eligible for a prescription?
- As of now, prescriptions are available to individuals for whom the following apply:
- Are between 18 - 64 years of age
- Have a BMI that is >30, or >27 with one or more of the following metabolic conditions: diabetes, pre-diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, obstructive sleep apnea or PCOS.
- Who are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- Who do not have an active substance abuse problem, an active eating disorder (e.g., anorexia or bulimia), cancer, recent bariatric surgery (within the past 18 months), active gallbladder disease, a history of pancreatitis in the past six months, or a history of thyroid cancer
What are the side effects of the medication?
Our team is committed to providing world-class treatment with the highest safety standards. Most people who take this medication enjoy no side effects; but for those rare cases where some may be present, nausea is typically felt within the first couple of weeks.